[OPLINLIST] NoveList K-8

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:35:24 -0400

When I sent the NoveList K-8 announcement June 29,
I assumed that it was just content added to our
familiar NoveList resource.  Generally that's true,
but NoveList K-8 also has a modified interface that
brings to the surface some tools that are handy
especially for teachers and school librarians.
In a few days, the NoveList K-8 link will appear
beneath the old NoveList link on the OPLIN "Research
Databases" page.  If you wish to link directly
to NoveList K-8, you can use the OPLIN link
http://www.oplin.org/controller.php?l=ra&Id=67-22535
which will enable remote access.

            Regards,
                          Don Yarman