[OPLINLIST] Leasing

Kathleen Jozwiak jozwiaka@oplin.org
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:06:03 -0400

We are looking for information from libraries that lease a building or part
of a building.  How do you do it?  Do you lease only to nonprofits?  Do you
have staff that oversees the group(s) and bookings or have you hired a
liaison to coordinate events?

We have acquired an old historic church and our board is interested in
renting it out to groups for weddings, etc. when not in use for library
functions.

There is also space in the back of the church that we would consider renting
to a group on a permanent, ongoing basis.

We would very much like to hear from any libraries in unique situations such
as ours.  Please reply to me off list.  Thank you.

Kathleen L. Jozwiak

 --
Kathleen L. Jozwiak, MLS
Director