[OPLINLIST] RE: [OPLINupdates] Group contracts intent to participate form

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 12:16:50 -0400

Conveniently, I've just learned that there is a
problem with OPLIN's fax line.

If you wish to send your form to us today, please
fax it to the Grandview Heights Public Library
at 614-481-7020.  Thank you.

            Regards,
                          Don Yarman
                          OPLIN Library Services Manager