[OPLINLIST] Donation contract or memorandum of understanding

Mary Worthington Mary.Worthington@westlakelibrary.org
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:11:21 -0400

  Hello,
We are in the process of negotiating a long term loan of a lovely miniature of a historic home in our community from our local historical society.  We realize we should have a donation contract or memorandum of understanding for this loan and any others that might occur in the future with other community groups or individuals. Are there any libraries out there that have such a contract or memorandum and are willing to share your experience and/ or your form?  Please reply off list to mary.worthington@westlakelibrary.org
Thank you

Mary K. Worthington
Assistant Director for Public Services
Westlake Porter Public Library