[OPLINLIST] Recognizing donors

Marsha Wagner wagnerma@oplin.org
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 11:30:31 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C45E95.A6E4D850

In our upcoming addition/renovation of the Rossford Public Library we =
are receiving donations of services or cash in the amount of several =
thousand dollars.  I would like to
know how other libraries have recognized such donors as to encourage =
others to give.
My board does not want to hire a fund-raising firm and the naming of =
rooms has already taken place.  The board wants to reserve the re-naming =
of rooms for larger donations.
What have other libraries done?  Thanks in advance for your ideas.  =
Marsha Wagner, Rossford Public Library.
------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C45E95.A6E4D850

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>In our upcoming addition/renovation of =
the Rossford=20
Public Library we are receiving donations of services or cash in the =
amount of=20
several thousand dollars.&nbsp; I would like to</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>know how other libraries have =
recognized such=20
donors as to encourage others to give.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My board does not want to hire a =
fund-raising firm=20
and the naming of rooms has already taken place.&nbsp; The board wants =
to=20
reserve the re-naming of rooms for larger donations.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What have other libraries done?&nbsp; =
Thanks in=20
advance for your ideas.&nbsp; Marsha Wagner, Rossford Public=20
Library.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C45E95.A6E4D850--