[OPLINLIST] Still more furniture.....

Sara Payne spayne@morleylibrary.org
Fri, 01 Oct 2004 13:52:46 -0400

Free, but you must transport....

The office suite of furniture is still available,  desk, surround, two
matching tables...

Also:

L-shaped desk with one 3 drawer pedestal  (4' x 5')

1 Circ desk with back counter

(5)   4-foot high picture book cases

1 slant-top picture book display table with 6 matching stools

(1)  floor to ceiling sectional wall unit with 4 sections of drawers and
shelves AND 1 matching locking 2 door unit.
(I know, I know, you're all saying huh?????)  It's very nice!  and it
matches
1 wall open-shelf cabinet with 5 units with 3 shelves per unit.  (this
is in our childrens' office and in it they have stored much of the
"stuff" they use.

We also have some very worthwhile shelving units best used in a storage
or sorting situation, verious sizes.

Still have several office desks to give.

Thanks for shopping Morley Library

Sara Eklund Payne