[OPLINLIST] Innovative Programming for Young Adults - Moderated Discussion - November 23rd

GCLC gclc@gclc-lib.org
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 12:17:50 -0400

--------------080004070008050408020802

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.

*

    Innovative Programming for Young Adults - Moderated Discussion

http://www.gclc-lib.org/ce/index.html?id=429

Tuesday, November 23rd, 2004

      Time:

2:00 - 3:30 p.m.

      Location:

GCLC Offices

MODERATOR: Julia Allegrini, Branch Manager, Covington, Kenton County
Public Library
There are many elements to creative innovative programming for young
adults. In addition to actual innovative programming ideas we will
discuss some of the many pieces that make programming successful:
Role of staff
Role of young people in leadership
Role of administration
Integration of programming, collection and technology
Share your ideas with colleagues from other libraries and hear about the
exciting things going on in Kenton County.

SEATING IS LIMITED.

      Member Cost:

Free, but registration is required

      Friend of GCLC Cost:

Free, but registration is required

      Non-Member Cost:

$10--please pay at the meeting

The deadline to register is Friday, November 19th, 2004

--------------080004070008050408020802

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
<title></title>
<title></title>
<title></title>
<b>This announcement has been posted to several lists. &nbsp;Our
apologies for any duplication.<br>
****************************************************************************<br>
</b>
<h2><font color="#006666">Innovative Programming for Young Adults -
Moderated Discussion</font></h2>
<h3>Date:</h3>
<h3>Time:</h3>
<h3>Location:</h3>
<h3>Description:</h3>
Public Library
There are many elements to creative innovative programming for young
adults. In addition to actual innovative programming ideas we will
discuss some of the many pieces that make programming successful:
Role of staff
Role of young people in leadership
Role of administration
Integration of programming, collection and technology
Share your ideas with colleagues from other libraries and hear about
the exciting things going on in Kenton County.
SEATING IS LIMITED.</p>
<h3>Member Cost:</h3>
<h3>Friend of GCLC Cost:</h3>
<h3>Non-Member Cost:</h3>