[OPLINLIST] Salem Public Library reopening

George WS Hays haysgws@oplin.org
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:42:30 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C49031.E8D384F0

We are very pleased to announce that the Salem Public Library will =
reopen Friday, September 3 at 9 a.m.

Our recovery contractor, Rapid Response Restoration of Canton, OH has =
successfully used the WaterOut(R) process to remove water from the =
building. The process pumps super hot dry air into the building and =
extracts warm moist air. Two systems have been in place since last =
Saturday morning, each extracting about 100 gallons an hour, which is in =
vapor form.

Thanks to everyone for your kind words of support and offers of help. We =
appreciate everyone's concern. The local press has called the =
devastating storms that pounded Columbiana County the second 100 year =
storm to hit in twelve months. We hope that there are no more severe =
storms in our future.

______________________________________
George W. S. Hays, Director/Clerk-Treasurer
Salem Public Library
821 E. State St. Salem, OH 44460-2298
330-332-0042     fax 330-332-4488
Direct line 330-332-2458
haysgws@oplin.org  www.salemohio.com/library
------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C49031.E8D384F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>We are very pleased to announce that the Salem Public Library will =
reopen=20
Friday, September&nbsp;3 at 9 a.m.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our recovery contractor, Rapid Response Restoration of Canton, =
OH&nbsp;has=20
successfully used the WaterOut(R) process to remove water from the =
building. The=20
process pumps super hot dry air into the building and extracts warm =
moist air.=20
Two systems have been in place since last Saturday morning, each =
extracting=20
about 100 gallons an hour, which is in vapor form.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks to everyone for your kind words of support and offers of =
help. We=20
appreciate everyone's concern. The local press has called the =
devastating storms=20
that pounded Columbiana County the second 100 year storm to hit in =
twelve=20
months. We hope that there are no more severe storms in our =
future.</DIV>
Director/Clerk-Treasurer<BR>Salem Public Library<BR>821 E. State St. =
Salem, OH=20
44460-2298<BR>330-332-0042&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; fax =
330-332-4488<BR>Direct=20
line 330-332-2458<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:haysgws@oplin.org">haysgws@oplin.org</A>&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.salemohio.com/library">www.salemohio.com/library</A></=