[OPLINLIST] ALA books

Rebecca Felkner Rfelkner@sloma.state.oh.us
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 10:45:45 -0400

ALA organizational members are eligible to receive free books from the Oprah
book club.   You can see information about this on ALA's web site,
www.ala.org/ala/ourassociation/membership/oprahbooks/OprahBookInfo.htm.

-----Original Message-----
From: oplinlist-admin@oplin.org [mailto:oplinlist-admin@oplin.org] On Behalf
Of Paris Head OH0091
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2005 10:31 AM
To: oplinlist@oplin.org
Subject: [OPLINLIST] ALA books

OK, I think I missed something somewhere.  Can anyone explain to me the box
of books we received from ALA recently.  There are 5 copies of 3 different
William Faulkner titles all with Oprah Book Club stickers on them.  There
was no packing slip, no letter of explanation, nothing except these 15
paperback books, and I don't know why we got them.

Thanks!

Paris Head, Director
Germantown Public Library
Germantown, OH  45327