[OPLINLIST] Position opening

jfrench@wepl.lib.oh.us jfrench@wepl.lib.oh.us
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:08:17 -0400

The Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library has a full-time opening for a =
librarian to serve as Outreach Manager and Assistant Manager of our W=
illoughby Hills Library. This position manages our outreach and homeb=
ound services, serves as the library=92s liaison to community organiz=
ations, works in reference, collection development and circulation wh=
ile assisting with the supervision of our newest library in Willoughb=
y Hills.=20

Minimum qualifications: ALA accredited MLS or MLIS, diversified publi=
c library experience, and demonstrated experience in programming for =
different ages. Experience in outreach or extension services preferre=
d. Membership and participation in professional organizations and Ohi=
o Public Librarian certification desirable. Work schedule will includ=
e evenings and weekends. Salary range is $33,873 - $48,675 annually, =
plus benefits.=20

To apply, please send a resume and letter of application to Jeff Fren=
ch, Director, WEPL, 263 East 305th St., Willowick, OH 44095. Deadline=
 for applications is 4:00 pm, Monday, August 22, 2005. No phone calls=
, please.

*****
Jeff French
Director