[OPLINLIST] Public library survey

Don Yarman yarmando@oplin.org
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:08:06 -0400

Message from Kim Fender, OPLIN Board Chair, to the Ohio public library
community:

As you may already know, the OPLIN Board is looking at defining the
relationship between OPLIN and the State Library of Ohio before moving
forward with the search for a new Executive Director.  The OPLIN Board
needs to know how the libraries served by OPLIN feel about this issue
and a survey has been developed to collect this information.  The
Public Library of Cincinnati and Hamilton County has donated the use
of Zoomerang, an online survey tool to make it possible for the whole
public library community to participate in the survey.  The URL for
the survey is at the end of this message.  We'd like to get as much
input as possible so we're asking that you take a few minutes to
complete the survey and that you also share this URL with other
library staff and Board members.  Unfortunately, we don't have much
time.  The OPLIN Board will meet again on September 9 to continue its
work.  The survey compilation will be pulled late Thursday afternoon -
September 8.

Thanks for your participation in deciding the future of OPLIN.

http://www.zoomerang.com/recipient/survey-intro.zgi?p=3DWEB224KUL6PNHA

Kim

Kimber L. Fender, OPLIN Board Chair
Executive Director
Public Library of Cincinnati & Hamilton County
800 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH  45202
513-369-6972
kim.fender@cincinnatilibrary.org