[OPLINLIST] Books Available

Weinstein, Robin RWeinstein@gcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:48:32 -0400

Hi, Everyone,

Every once and a while I will be sending out "advertisements" of the =
books the Greene County Library system has withdrawn and asking =
libraries on U. S. Cargo if they want them. Given the current budget =
crunch we are reluctant to pitch books that others could use. Here are =
the first ones:

American Library Directory, 2004-2005
Encyclopedia of Associations, 41st ed. (2004)
Ohio Arrest, Search and Seizure, 2004 ed.
Ohio Consumer Law, 2004 ed.

Any library interested should let me know by July 29, otherwise ...

Thanks,

Robin Weinstein
Head Librarian
Fairborn Community Library
1 E. Main St.
Fairborn, OH 45324
Voice: (937) 878-9383, Ext. 201
Fax: (937) 878-0374
<mailto:rweinstein@gcpl.lib.oh.us>

"The best executive is the one who has the sense enough to pick good men =
to do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from =
meddling with them while they do it."  --- Teddy Roosevelt    =20