[OPLINLIST] Phone system vendors in Northeast Ohio

Phil Shirley pshirley@cuyahogafallslibrary.org
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:45:36 -0400 (EDT)

We are beginning to shop for a new phone system.  I would be interested to
hear from anyone who had gotten a new phone system recently (especially in
Northeast Ohio), including what vendor you chose and what vendors you
looked at.  Of course, I would welcome any other information that you
think might be helpful.  (We're a single-site library with 41 staff, about
32 FTE, and about 28 extensions on our current phone system, in case
that's useful.)  Thanks in advance for any help you can give us.

Phil

Phil Shirley
Technology Services Coordinator
Cuyahoga Falls Library