[OPLINLIST] New Carlisle Public Library: U.S. Cargo Bags Needed

Maggie Bollar bluedogbooks@yahoo.com
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:52:59 -0800 (PST)

--0-1974834527-1110397979=:18839

Greetings from the New Carlisle Public Library!

Our interlibrary loan librarians are in desperate need of U.S. Cargo bags - can you help us?

Today in storytime one of things we read was a "Bob the Builder" title; "Can we fix it; yes we can" the children chorused *loudly*.   I hope you can fix this for us.

Thanks so much!

Maggie
-------------
Maggie Bollar
Children's Librarian / Webgal / Chocolate "Expert"
New Carlisle Public Library
111 E. Lake Ave.
New Carlisle, OH  45344
937.845.3601
www.new-carlisle.lib.oh.us

--0-1974834527-1110397979=:18839

<DIV>Greetings from the New Carlisle Public Library!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Our interlibrary loan&nbsp;librarians are in&nbsp;desperate need of U.S. Cargo bags - can you help us?</DIV>
<DIV><BR>Today in storytime one of things we read was a "Bob the Builder" title; "Can we fix it; yes we can" the children chorused&nbsp;*loudly*.&nbsp; &nbsp;I hope you can fix this for us.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks&nbsp;so much!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Maggie </DIV>
<DIV>-------------<BR>Maggie Bollar</DIV>
<DIV>Children's Librarian / Webgal / Chocolate "Expert"</DIV>
<DIV>New Carlisle Public Library</DIV>
<DIV>111 E. Lake Ave.</DIV>
<DIV>New Carlisle, OH&nbsp; 45344</DIV>
<DIV>937.845.3601</DIV>