[OPLINLIST] mystery program

Carolyn Cottrell ccottrell@mail.portsmouth.lib.oh.us
Thu, 05 May 2005 13:51:28 -0400

Hello Ohio Libraries,

I posted the following on 4/14/2005:

The Portsmouth Public Library is planning for our Centennial in 2006. Among
the programs we wish to have is a Mystery Ball. We have noticed many of you
have had a mystery program, and we were hoping you could help us with
information on what was involved.
We prefer not to host a murder mystery, but something different. Has anyone
had a history mystery?
If anybody can provide us with details on a program you have had, please
email me off list.

Carolyn Cottrell (Centennial Committee, chair)
Local History Supervisor
1220 Gallia Street
Portsmouth, OH 45662
(740) 354-5304

So far, I have only heard from one library that has had a mystery program
(Thank you Gloria). If there are any others, or if you yourself know of a
library having such a program, please contact me through email. I will post
a summary of any information I receive for those of you who have asked.

Thanks again,

Carolyn