[OPLINLIST] Announcement from the OPLIN Director

Carol Roddy croddy@oplin.org
Tue, 17 May 2005 10:02:48 -0400

It is with great delight (and some sadness) that I let all of you in =
Libraryland know that I am stepping down as OPLIN Director on June 24th.
I came to this position with an expectation that I would be finished in =
three to five years, but I didn't count on such a complex and challenging
adventure.  I think I was too busy to notice that seven - and now almost =
eight - years have slipped by.  It is time for me to take a break and
then to do something else.  My plan is to take a year-long sabbatical and =
then decide what I want to do next. =20

The Board expects to appoint an interim director at its June 10th meeting =
and begin planning for succession.

Thanks to all of you who have
given me your support through the years.

Carol Roddy