[OPLINLIST] Job Listing--Director of the Tipp City Public Library

Carol Pelz cpelz at ghpl.org
Wed Apr 5 11:15:45 EDT 2006

*LIBRARY DIRECTOR—TIPP CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY***

The Trustees of the Tipp City Public Library need an energetic,
creative, team-oriented leader to fill the Director’s position, soon to
be open due to retirement. We want someone who can answer the challenges
of our expanding community, its varied demographics and the need for
site, program and collection growth. The successful applicant must have
a good foundation in current best practices, comfortable with
technology, and have strong collaborative skills. Position requires an
MLS, administrative experience, and an exciting vision of what libraries
can be to their communities. Salary: Minimum of $50k, additional
dependent upon experience. Tipp City is located near Dayton (OH),
offering a large city environment and country living nearby. Send resume
and three professional references to: Carol Pelz, Tipp City Director
Search, P.O. Box 159, Galloway, Ohio 43119. Applications will be
accepted until May 12, 2006.

--
Carol Pelz
Director