[OPLINLIST] Fwd: Database preview and group contracts

Don Yarman yarmando at oplin.org
Mon Apr 17 09:01:30 EDT 2006

Hoping to reach chidren's librarians, I posted this last week to the
new OHCHILD list.  But it's subscription base is still small.  Please
forward this announcement to your children's and youth services
staff (and maybe suggest that they subscribe to OHCHILD too!).

Thank,
                                  Don Yarman
                                  yarmando at oplin.org | AIM: yarmando