[OPLINLIST] speakers who do author performances

Vicki DeBolt deboltvi at oplin.org
Wed Apr 19 10:12:37 EDT 2006

Hello, everyone.

I could use your help.  Have any of your libraries ever hosted someone who came in and portrayed a famous author for example Mark Twain, Edgar Allan Poe, etc? They would also actually dress like that person.

We are looking for something for our fall program series and one of our friends of l the library group suggested this as a possibilty.

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions. Please respond to me off list.

Thanks again.

Vicki L. DeBolt
Assistant Director
Mercer County District Library