[OPLINLIST] ReferenceUSA in Database Preview

Don Yarman yarmando at oplin.org
Thu Apr 20 10:24:59 EDT 2006

ReferenceUSA is a comprehensive business and residential directory,
and is available for the first time through an OPLIN group contract.
The company has proposed a group price,
offering Ohio public libraries unlimited in-library and remote access
to their complete Business and Residential databases for the U.S. and
Canada.

Check out the preview at http://www.ohionet.org/ref_previewtit2.php?id=36.

Most libraries that currently subscribe to RefUSA will find that the
group offering contains expanded content and expanded access at a
cheaper price.  However, the company has established a bottom line,
and if enough libraries do not join the group contract, the deal may
fall through.

"Intent to Participate or Renew" forms are due back to me by May 19.
These were sent to library directors.  If you did not receive your
form or it has been misplaced, please contact me.

     Regards,
                                  Don Yarman
                                  yarmando at oplin.org | AIM: yarmando

** Library Database Preview --  http://www.ohionet.org/ref_preview.php **