[OPLINLIST] Christmas book/Innkeeper Stumper!

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 12 14:01:53 EST 2006

Hopefully someone out there will know the title of this book.  I have a patron who is looking for a child's Christmas book that I know that we had (at one point, but not knowing the exact title, I can't locate it!).

  The book is about an innkeeper.  It's a humorous story where the innkeeper has to keep running up and down the stairs on Christmas night as there keep being knocks at the door.  The illustrations are done in a somewhat cartoon-y style, and it's not a very thick book.  Blue on the cover.  I can describe everything about it but the TITLE!  AARGH!

  To either locate it in our system (if it's out) or to interlibrary loan it, I need that title!  If it rings a bell with you, please reply directly to me at barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com

  TIA!

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library