[OPLINLIST] Sets of Encyclopedias

Martha M. Sturgill msturgill at npls.org
Wed Jan 4 15:23:10 EST 2006

Dear Library Friends,

We have two sets of encyclopedias that we would like to pass on. They are a 2000 edition, 21 volume set of The New Book of Knowledge and a 2000 edition, 30  volume set of The Encyclopedia Americanna. If anyone is interested and if you are on the US Cargo route, we would be glad to send them your way. If you want them, please let us know ASAP, as we are having our book sale on Saturday, January 7th and we'll put them in the sale if no one is interested. Thanks a lot.

Martha Sturgill
Alexandria Public Library
(740) 924-3561