[OPLINLIST] [OPLINTECH] Recommendations for Central Ohio Area IT Companies

Bob Neeper NeeperRo at oplin.org
Wed Jul 12 15:48:41 EDT 2006

Mike,

You might talk with Chad at Level 9 Networks.
He's over between Powell & Delaware.

Chad has been doing work with us for many years.

His email shows:
   Senior Systems Engineer       Level 9 Networks
   740-548-8070 (voice)     866-214-6607 (fax)
   -- Full LAN/WAN consulting services --
   -- Specialized in libraries and schools --

R. W. (Bob) Neeper     Cell: (740)-407-3572
Community Library
44 Burrer Dr.
Sunbury, Oh 43074
Tel:  (740)-965-3901