[OPLINLIST] Re Book Festivals/Fairs

Brian Humphreys av_bhumphreys at rocketmail.com
Thu Jul 13 14:29:09 EDT 2006

Is there a listing somewhere of Ohio book fairs and
festivals?  I would think with many libraries interest
in finding Ohio or local authors, we would have
already created such a list.  Not only do we like
buying the books, we also like having them for
speaking and book signings.  Thanks in advance for
your help.

Brian Humphreys
Bluffton Public Library