[OPLINLIST] New discussion list - OWIG

Don Yarman yarmando at oplin.org
Thu Jul 20 14:42:56 EDT 2006

More and more libraries are starting to install federated
search products (like WebFeat and Muse) that will let users
query multiple databases at a time.  I thought it might be
helpful if the people responsible for those systems could have
a place to ask questions and share ideas.

OK, I thought it would be helpful if ~I~ had access to other
people who were thinking about the same things I was.

If you are responsible for implementing a federated search
product at your library, or you have a keen interest in such
things, then you're invited to join OWIG, the "Ohio Webfeat
Implementors Group."  Information about the list and a
web-based subscription form are available at
http://mail.oplin.org/mailman/listinfo/owig.

      Your most humble and obedient servant,

                                  Don Yarman
                                  yarmando at oplin.org | AIM: yarmando