[OPLINLIST] Branch Internet

Cinda Bretz Wallace bretzci at oplin.org
Fri Jun 16 09:19:39 EDT 2006

We are in the process of reviewing how our branch libraries are connected to the Internet.
We are in need of more bandwidth than our 56K lines allow.
How are other libraries connecting their branches to the Internet?
How do they access OPLIN and its databases: direct, in-direct, "homeaccess"?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Cinda Bretz Wallace, MLIS
Library Director
Willard Memorial Library
bretzci at oplin.org
(voice)419-933-8564  (fax) 933-4783

"Sad to say, if there is a money crunch, the libraries are the first to feel it --
just when their services are the most needed." - Barbara Bush from her 1994 memoir.

The views expressed are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Willard Memorial Library Board of Trustees