[OPLINLIST] Library Card Collection Part Two

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Thu Jun 22 12:24:27 EDT 2006

So far close to 80 libraries have been kind enough to send me a library card
from their library.  If you have not yet sent one please contact your
Director, Circ. Supervisor, Library Card Czar or whomever and let them know
that I am collecting library cards from around the state and that I would
appreciate a card from your library.  They can be sent via US Cargo or to my
attention at:  Minerva Public Library / Attn: Bill Martino / 677 Lynnwood
Drive / Minerva, Ohio 44657

Thanks again,
Bill Martino
Director