[OPLINLIST] [OPLINTECH] HP2000C Printer

Mann, James H. JMann at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Fri Jun 30 09:09:23 EDT 2006

Bob
I have several Laserjet 5N if that would work. They are 6 or 7 years
old, but have had annual PM and authorized service when necessary. We
use two of them in our office as "network" printers for Innovative.
I think they are too heavy for Cargo, but let me know if you or anyone
else is interested.

Jim Mann

Technology Coordinator

Greene County Public Library