[OPLINLIST] Stumper: Animals or families bringing items, a la Stone Soup...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 13:40:47 EST 2006

Hello, great brains!

  My brain is on hiatus at the moment.

  I have a a preschool teacher who is looking for a title for her class in which either animals or families bring items to a meal, a la Stone Soup.  She is teaching a multi-handicapped class, and many children cannot feed themselves and/or use a spoon to handle hot soup, so she is looking for an alternate title to use.  They are making turkey wraps with turkey, cheese, and shredded carrots for the kids to eat instead of the soup.

  Please send any titles to me by Thursday, November 9th.  She will be sending home a letter to parents and wants to include the title of the book she will be using.

  Thanks a bunch in advance!

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library