[OPLINLIST] Fax Charge Findings

Susan Hill shill at pauldingcountylibrary.org
Fri Nov 17 15:09:54 EST 2006

Thank you so much for the great response. I found that libraries across Ohio are charging a wide variety of amounts for incoming and outgoing faxes. I've compiled as best I could. You can access the fax results by visiting this site: http://www.pauldingcountylibrary.org/faxfindings.htm Let me know if you have trouble with this link and I'll see what I can do. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Susan N. Hill
2007 Candidate, ALA Councilor-At-Large
Director, Paulding County Carnegie Library
Editor, Rural Library Services Newsletter
205 S. Main Street
Paulding, Ohio 45879
419-399-2032 (voice) 419-399-2114 (fax)
www.pauldingcountylibrary.org