[OPLINLIST] Music and Movement in Early Childhood Programs

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Mon Oct 2 11:52:49 EDT 2006

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

  Music and Movement in Early Childhood Programs
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=789>

      Date

Tuesday, October 17th, 2006

      Time

1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

      Location

SWON Office

      Speaker

Natalie Fields is a local children's librarian and early childhood music
teacher. She completed her early childhood music certification with
MusikGarten, Inc.

      Description

Are you looking for fresh content for your baby, toddler or preschool
story time? Learn how music and movement activities meet the
developmental needs of young children and foster early literacy skills.
We will learn many songs and activities you will be able to add to your
story time right away. A handy reference CD of the songs we will learn
is included in the price of the workshop.

      Contributing Member or Friend of SWON Libraries, NEO-RLS, NORWELD,
      or SERLS: Workshop and CD

$45

      Contributing Member or Friend of SWON Libraries, NEO-RLS, NORWELD,
      or SERLS: Workshop Only

$35

      Other: Workshop and CD

$95

      Other: Workshop Only

$70

The deadline to register is Monday, October 16th, 2006