[OPLINLIST] gifts of art

Gail Cummings cumminga at oplin.org
Tue Oct 3 16:27:19 EDT 2006

Has anyone had an instance of someone wanting to leave a piece of art to the library in their will? My Friends group has a former Friend wanting to bequeath a 6 foot tall statue of some sort, and they are wondering how to handle that - it opens up for a lot of future gifts out of great-aunt Myrtle's attic, maybe??  Does anyone have a policy for such things?
Thanks!
Gail Cummings, Wakeman Library

It has removed 6298 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!