[OPLINLIST] Searching For Reference Manage

Jay Burton oplinlistonly at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 11:48:49 EDT 2006

Colleagues...

We are reviewing reference management software here at the State Library of Ohio, and would be interested what our public libraries are using for this.

If you could respond and let us know what program you are using and what features it includes (tallying of reference statistics, generating of reports) we would appreciate it very much!

Sharon Richter, Librarian
State Library of Ohio
Research Services
Phone: 614.644.6962
srichter at sloma.state.oh.us
http://winslo.state.oh.us
“The State Library of Ohio provides services and resources to assist state government and libraries in providing the best service to all.”