[OPLINLIST] Interest Group Meetings: October, November, and December 2006

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Mon Oct 9 10:17:24 EDT 2006

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*Please forward this message to all interested parties.  Thank you!

    SWON Libraries is happy to bring you Interest Group meetings that
    are free and open to all interested parties.  You need not have
    attended an Interest Group meeting in the past to come to one in the
    future - these are informal meetings where we discuss the newest
    trends, topics, and tricks at your library!

      See a topic that interests you?  Just click on the link for more
      information and registration.  We hope to see you soon!

      10/10/2006: Academic Librarians Interest Group Meeting
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=841>

      10/11/2006: Circulation Services Interest Group Meeting
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=803>

      10/24/2006: LASSIE Meeting: Library Advisory Services Supporting
      Interests and Entertainment
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=826>

      10/26/2006: Cataloging Interest Group Meeting
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=748>

      11/2/2006: Support Staff Interest Group Meeting
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=796>

      11/14/2006: ROYAL (Reviewers of Young Adult Literature) Meeting
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=844>

      11/21/2006: Outreach Services Interest Group Meeting
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=872>

      11/27/2006: Programming for Very Young Children Interest Group
      Meeting <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=879>

      11/29/2006: Genealogy Discussion
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=871>

      12/1/2006: Personnel Librarians and Directors Interest Group
      Meeting <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=923>

      12/11/2006: Public Library Branch Managers Interest Group
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=917>

      12/13/2006: PLAPPN Meeting (Public Library Adult Program Planners
      Network) <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=700>

      12/20/2006: Public Relations Interest Group Meeting
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=886>

      12/21/2006: Collection Development Interest Group Meeting
      <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=893>