[OPLINLIST] Reference Review II/Ohio Capital Connection Review

Cheilon Mitchell ceserls at oplin.org
Thu Oct 12 12:15:51 EDT 2006

*This message has been posted on multiple listservs.*

We'rrrrrrrre Baaaaaack!  That's right!  Reference Review II is now accepting
reservations. Building on the success of Reference Resource Review workshops
held last spring and summer, we're back with face to face, hands on
workshops focusing on four.count 'em four core databases available new from
OPLIN. This day long training starts with the morning session. at 10 am to
noon.

Ohio Capital Connection.  Emerson Gilbert, from the OCC office will conduct
a complete review of this database's new web site and content.

The afternoon session.1-4 pm.

A Review of Consumer Health Complete, Student Research Center and Business
Source Premier.  Three new databases available from OPLIN to public library
staff.

Just right for new staff or anyone wanting a review. Lot's of hands on
practice and plenty of time for discussion.

Locations in the Southeast Regional Library System service area:

10/26 at the SERLS building in Wellston and 10/31 at the State Library of
Ohio in Columbus. For more details, or to register, visit
http://www.oval.lib.oh.us/SERLSConEd.htm

Cheilon Mitchell, Continuing Education Coordinator

Southeast Regional Library System

252 W. 13th Street

Wellston, Ohio 45692

740.384.2103 ext. 2