[OPLINLIST] OHIONET Update Session 11/16

Morag Boyd MoragB at ohionet.org
Fri Oct 27 16:11:26 EDT 2006

Please excuse any cross-posting, but we hope to see you soon at an
OHIONET update session.

We are coming to the Cleveland Public Library, Lake Shore Facility on
Thursday November 16th with an update on OHIONET products and services,
and you do not have to be a member to attend. We invite you to learn
about OHIONET's growing list of distributors of quality products and
services that are widely used in libraries, as well as discounted
reference databases from 50+ vendors. Better understand how changes and
enhancements to OCLC products and services, including cataloging
products, WorldCat.org, Recorded Books, e-AudioBooks, and WorldCat
Collection Analysis, can make a difference in your library. Through a
combination of presentations, demonstrations, handouts and question and
answer segments, OHIONET staff will help you quickly navigate the
variety of options that are available to meet your needs.

Please visit our website for information or to register for this free
event: http://www.ohionet.org/training_desc.php?ID=410

Morag Boyd

OHIONET Member Services Representative

614-486-2966 ext. 37