[OPLINLIST] FW: Correction- Young Adult/ Teen Librarians

Cheilon Mitchell ceserls at oplin.org
Mon Apr 2 10:15:35 EDT 2007

*This message has been posted on multiple lists*

I have a correction to make regarding the young adult/ teen librarian
discussion group being held this week at the State Library of Ohio. At the
bottom of the posting I sent last week, I stated the date for the workshop
as Thursday, April 4th. The posting should have read Thursday, April 5th. I
apologize for any inconvenience this mistake may have caused. If there any
questions, or should you wish to register for this workshop, please feel
free to contact me. Thank you!

Cheilon Mitchell, Continuing Education Coordinator

Southeast Regional Library System

252 W. 13th Street

Wellston, Ohio 45692

740.384.2103 ext. 2

ceserls at oplin.org

mitchech at oplin.org

 <mailto:mitchech at oplin.org>

Young Adult Summer Reading Discussion Group:

On April 5th, meet with other young adult/ teen librarians to discuss plans
for the summer reading theme "You Never Know." Bring programming ideas as
well as favorite newly published materials to share. This is also a great
opportunity to network and compare program ideas for the rest of the year,
even if your library is not participating in the statewide summer reading
theme. Come away from this group session with new ideas, as well as a few
new books in hand to add to your collection. There is no cost to participate
in this discussion group.

Thursday, April 5th, 9:30- 12:00

Location: State Library of Ohio, Columbus

For more information, or to register, go to:

www.serls.org <http://www.serls.org/>

Or contact:

ceserls at oplin.org

mitchech at oplin.org