[OPLINLIST] NetWellness Newsletter - April 2007

NetWellness.org webmaster at netwellness.org
Wed Apr 11 11:13:51 EDT 2007

NetWellness Newsletter -- April 2007

Visit NetWellness at www.netwellness.org

**NetWellness Spotlight - Minority Health Month**
April is Miniority Health Month, which dedicates itself to
creating awareness of the increasing number of health disparities
that minority groups face in the United States. Please visit our
African American feature for more information about this
important health issue and learn what you can do to close
this health gap!

New Health Center

Check out our new design -- loaded with tools, articles,
links, polls and Ask An Expert:
Wellness Center

New Topics

We are pleased to announce that we have three new topics
opening this month:
Esophageal Cancer
Head and Neck Cancer
Pancreatic Cancer

New Articles - Keeping You Informed

Read the latest articles written by our experts:
Getting on the Transplant List
Kidney Pain
Head and Neck Cancer Information:
Head and Neck Cancer Overview
Swallowing Problems
Lifestyle Information:
Spring Allergies 2007 - Expect More Sneezing
Vegetarian Diets: Healthy Alternatives?
A Woman's Physiology Can Disrupt Sleep
Pancreatic Cancer Information:
Pancreatic Cancer Overview
Treatment of Pancreatic Cancer
Diagnosis of Pacreatic Cancer
Senior Health Information:
Attitude is Everything
Tips on Moving a Loved One to an Assisted-Living Facility
Urinary Disorder Information:
Urinary Disorders Overview
Urinary Tract Infections
Kidney or Bladder Stones
Prostate Enlargement (BPH)

New Experts

NetWellness warmly welcomes:
Jackie Buell, MD - Diet and Nutrition
Maria Johnson, CNP - Breast Cancer
Richard J. Jurivec, DDS, PhD - Mouth Diseases
Yash J Patil, MD - Ear Nose and Throat Disorders
Ziad Shaman, MD - Sleep Disorders
Stephen E Wilson, MD - African American Health
Jackson Wright, MD, PhD, FACP - High Blood Pressure
Esophageal Cancer:
Abbas Abbas, MD
Susan Moffatt-Bruce, MD, PhD
Patrick Ross, MD, PhD
Head and Neck Cancer:
John Greskovich, MD
Heather Hines, RN
Cheryl Koliha-Brandt, MSN, RN, CNS, CORLN
Pierre Lavertu, MD, FRCS(C), FACS
Kimberly Ortega, MS, RD, LD
Jane Prasse, MA
Rod Rezaee, MD
Panayiotis Savvides, MD
Darlene Schodowski, RN
Nancy Tamburro, LISW
Obesity and Weight Management:
Eileen Seeholzer, MD
Jennifer Shine Dyer, MD
See more of our experts...

Focus on Faculty

The Case Comprehensive Cancer Center is one of only 39 Comprehensive
Cancer Centers in the country designated by the National Cancer
Institute. The center is a partnership organization supporting all
cancer related research efforts at Case and it's affiliated
hospitals. Read more...

Coming Soon!

Need to quit smoking or lose those extra pounds, but just can't find
the motivation? The Health Psychology section at the Cleveland VA
Medical Center is joining NetWellness with information on this and
other effects that our state of mind can have on the state of our
health.

How Are We Doing?

NetWellness has been operating for over ten years, and one of the
main reasons is because of you! If you have comments or suggestions,
please go to Feedback and tell us about them!

To unsubscribe from our list, please visit:
http://list-manage.com/unsub.phtml?id=N3skcFoLpocQM0pV1IN9M