[OPLINLIST] Genealogy Interest Group Meeting: Batavia, Ohio

SWON Libraries info at swonlibraries.org
Sat Apr 21 15:24:48 EDT 2007

*This announcement has been posted to several lists.  Our apologies for
any duplication.
*

  Genealogy Interest Group Meeting
  <http://www.swonlibraries.org/viewevent?id=1050>

Join us for a discussion of Genealogy and current projects in your
departments and libraries. The Doris Wood Branch Library will host our
discussion and give us a tour of the Clermont County Genealogical
Society collection, which is housed at their branch!

/*Clermont County Genealogical Society Collection*/

Clermont County, Ohio was founded in 1800 and has a rich history closely
aligned with the emergence of the new United State of America. Our
historical record is well preserved due to the dedicated work of the
members of the Clermont County Genealogical Society (CCGS). CCGS was
founded in 1977. Its members have sought to collect, preserve, and share
all records pertaining to the County's history and that of its citizens.
Their collection is housed at the Doris Wood Branch of the Clermont
County Public Library.

Location: Doris Wood Branch Library
<http://www.clermont.lib.oh.us/brlocation/locationba.html>

      Date

Monday, April 30th, 2007

      Time

2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

      Location

Doris Wood Branch Library
Clermont County Public Library
180 South Third Street
Batavia, OH 45103

      Meal

Light snacks will be provided

      Audience

This meeting is open to anyone interested in Genealogy and local history.

      Contributing Member of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Friend of SWON Libraries

Free, but registration is required

      Contributing Member of NEO-RLS, NORWELD, or SERLS

Free, but registration is required

      Other

Free, but registration is required

The deadline to register is Friday, April 27th, 2007