[OPLINLIST] Requesting RFID information

Kent Oliver koliver at starklibrary.org
Mon Apr 30 14:42:37 EDT 2007

Lynn, ALA OIF has information about implementing RFID mainly from a
privacy standpoint, There is a specific Guideline document which was
developed over several meetings and much research.  There are also quite
a few resources cited as well.
Kent

http://www.ala.org/Template.cfm?Section=ifissues&Template=/ContentManage
ment/ContentDisplay.cfm&ContentID=77689