[OPLINLIST] New Blog!...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 18:14:46 EDT 2007

Check my my NEW blog at http://childrensprogramming.blogspot.com

  Since we've been unable to update our website for quite a while, I have decided to start a blog with my programming descriptions of various programs I've done at our library.

  I would say that it's probably 75% finished at this point.  I still have a few program descriptions to hunt out and post.

  In the meantime, take a look at what's there.  I look foward to seeing any comments you wish to make!

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library
  Bucyrus, OH