[OPLINLIST] NEW blog...

Barb Scott barbarascott1956 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 10:11:39 EDT 2007

(Boy, is my face red)...

  Let's try this again....many thanks to my "web savior"...you know who you are!

  Check my my NEW blog at http://childrensprogramming.blogspot.com

  Since we've been unable to update our website for quite a while, I have decided to start a blog with my programming descriptions of various programs I've done at our library.

  I would say that it's probably 75% finished at this point.  I still have a few program descriptions to hunt out and post.

  In the meantime, take a look at what's there.  I look forward to seeing any comments you wish to make!

  Barb Scott, Children's Librarian
  Bucyrus Public Library
  Bucyrus, OH