[OPLINLIST] lyrics question

Kristen Ruzicka ruzickkr at oplin.org
Tue Aug 14 11:26:03 EDT 2007

I've never posted to OPLINLIST before, so forgive me if this is not the
type of question to ask here. . .

We had a reference request from a patron looking for lyrics for a song
he claims is called /*London Leaves are Falling*/.
My guess would be that it is from the 1930's or 1940's.  I looked in
several lyric search engines and did not find an
answer.  Any music lovers out there want to give it a try? (he says it
is /*not*/ the song "Leaves are Falling Down" sung to the tune of London
Bridge-)

thanks!
Kristen Ruzicka
Information and Reference Coordinator