[OPLINLIST] News from Findlay

Don Yarman yarmando at delawarelibrary.org
Mon Aug 27 13:11:30 EDT 2007

>From the Findlay Hancock Public Library Blog:

"The library has been seriously damaged in the flooding. Reclamation
efforts are well underway. All mechanical systems were on the lower
level. Service can't resume until the library's electrical systems are
restored. We will announce via newspaper and radio when we can restore
services."

Findlay's website is still down, but I'm following news on their blog,
http://findlaylibrary.blogspot.com.

How are the rest of you doing?

Dry in Delaware, I remain your most humble and obedient servant,

                                            Don Yarman
                                            yarmando at delawarelibrary.org