[OPLINLIST] Newsletter submissions wanted!

Rachelle Miller RMiller at daytonmetrolibrary.org
Wed Aug 29 14:23:33 EDT 2007

The Adult Services Division of OLC will be putting out a fall newsletter
soon! But we need your help!

The Adult Services Newsletter is a great place to share your successes,
ideas and views. But it only works when we hear from librarians out in
the trenches-you.

If your library has hosted an exceptional program, we would love to hear
about it! If you have reader's advisory tips, tell us! We can be a great
resources to our peers when we stop shhhh-ing and start talking.

We want to hear from you! Please send any stories, pictures, ideas, or
suggestions to Rachelle Miller at rmiller at daytonmetrolibrary.org. The
deadline for completed submissions is Sept. 21.

Rachelle Miller

Business Librarian

Dayton Metro Library

215 E. Third St.

Dayton, Ohio 45402

www.daytonmetrolibrary.org

http://businessbulletin.blogspot.com

Librarian is a service occupation. Gas station attendant of the mind.
- Richard Powers