[OPLINLIST] OPC Request for Resources

George W. S. Hays haysgws at oplin.org
Sun Jul 1 09:35:24 EDT 2007

On behalf of the Ohio Preservation Council please see the following message
from OPC Chair Eric Honneffer:

On behalf of the Ohio Preservation Council and in anticipation of our
photograph preservation symposium - "Preservation Strategies for the Care
and Storage of Photographic Collections" - to be held at Ashland University
on September 20, 2007, I wish to invite you to submit preferably web
accessible information/addresses for  photographic collections held by your
institutions here in Ohio.  Please feel free to direct this data to my
attention at the above e-mail address (fhonnef at bgnet.bgsu.edu).

We are hoping to provide our participants with a listing of web addresses
for Ohio institutions with photographic collections of  historic interest to
researchers and others  committed to the preservation of Ohio's photographic
resources.

Thank you very much,

Eric Honneffer
Chair, Ohio Preservation Council
Document Conservator
Center For Archival Collections
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, Ohio 43403

419-372-5764

For additional information about the Ohio Preservation Council please visit
us at: www.opc.ohionet.org

George W. S. Hays
Consulting Services

I cannot live without books. ~ Thos. Jefferson