[OPLINLIST] barcode scanners

Linda Hren hrenli at oplin.org
Wed Jul 18 10:47:55 EDT 2007

Does anyone have a good source for barcode scanners to use on Horizon?   We
have used Barcode Warehouse in the past but the barcode scanners we ordered
a month ago with next day shipping failed to arrive.    I have called
several times and sent emails to customer service that are rejected because
the destination mailbox is full.

Linda K. Hren, Director

Newcomerstown Public Library

123 East Main Street