[OPLINLIST] DVD-CD Cleaning Repair System

J. Victoria Eckenrod eckenrvi at oplin.org
Tue Jul 24 16:15:40 EDT 2007

I have to speak up about the DVD cleaning/repairing machines too.  We've
been using a Azuradisc 1600 for several years now and just love it.  I was
$1700 but well worth it.  Azuradisc has a variety of products.
www.azuradisc.com

J. Victoria Eckenrod, Director
Seneca East Public Library
14 N. Main St., P.O. Box 572