[OPLINLIST] departmental and branch budgeting

Dillie, Thomas TDillie at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed Jul 25 14:53:29 EDT 2007

            As we plan for 2008 here at GCPL we'd like to have a form
that the branches and departments could all use when describing their
budget needs for the coming year.  In the past we have used a more
narrative format that has allowed much room for individual variations in
style and precision.  Our hope here in Admin is that we can have a more
formal and complete document that will help guide the department or
branch to considers its needs and explain them accurately, and  then
allow those of us who review budget requests to make comparisons among
similar requests.  I would appreciate copies of anyone's internal annual
budget planning forms, especially if you think the form is particularly
good.  When you have chance, please send attachments to my e-mail below.

Thanks,

Tom Dillie, Assistant Director

Greene County Public Library

76 E. Market St.