[OPLINLIST] New and improved Ohio Library card site

Bill Martino martinbi at oplin.org
Wed Mar 14 14:23:05 EST 2007

Hi,

Please visit
http://www.minerva.lib.oh.us/templates/Ohio%20Library%20Cards%20A-C.html to
check out the new and improved Ohio Library card site.  There are now larger
pictures of the cards themselves and the cards are in alphabetical order by
library (at least we have tried to do that).  If you notice any
discrepancies please let me know.  Special thanks to MPL's computer whizzkid
Jen Moser for scanning the cards and organizing them into the library card
database.  As always if you have yet to send me a card and would like to I
can be reached at Minerva Public Library / Attn: Bill Martino / 677 Lynnwood
Drive / Minerva, Ohio 44657.

Thanks,

Bill Martino

Director